Show your John Hay spirit by entering your artwork in the 2019-2020 John Hay Yearbook Cover Competition!
This year's theme is
Soar To New Heights!
- Artwork must be created by student or student team
- Use crayons, pencil, markers, paint, collage, or mixed media.
- Be creative!
- Must be created on 8 1/2" X 11" paper, vertical (portrait) format
- Must contain the following text: John Hay Elementary 2019-2020
- Please write your name or names, grade, and room number on a separate piece of paper, firmly attached to your artwork.
- No names or signatures on the front, please.
- One entry per student or student group.
- All entries due Monday, Dec. 2nd - No late entries accepted.
- Please turn in to the Volunteer Office.
- One winner will be selected from 3-5 grade for the front cover. One winner will be selected from K-2nd grade for the back cover.
- Winning artwork for front and back will be revealed when the yearbook comes out!
Questions? Please contact Lynn Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org